DSL Equipment: A DSL modem is required. Modems are provided FREE to customers, but will remain the property of TelAlaska and must be returned when terminating service.
Get "Back-to-Basics” with the best value in basic telephone service in Seward and enjoy:
- Local Service and 100 FREE long distance minutes per month!
- That's 100 minutes, in-state, out-of-state, or combination minutes, absolutely FREE!
- All for a low $22 per month!
- Add four great calling features* all for $30 per month!
Unlike other phone companies that charge a $6 or more per month subscription fee for their "free” long distance, TelAlaska Long Distance is free. There is no monthly subscription fee! Save more than $400 when you lock-in 100 Free Long Distance minutes per month with a two year Back-to-Basics service agreement.
Save big on the best phone and Internet bundles in Seward!
Sign-up for TelAlaska's 50 Bucks Basic Bundle and get:
- Local Telephone Service
- 100 Minutes Long Distance – in-state, out-of-state or combination
- DSL Internet Service with 128k upload and download speeds
- Choice of Voicemail or four of our most popular calling features*
- FREE DSL Installation
- Web Mail access
- Unlimited hours of connect time
All for only $50 per month!
BetterYet Bonus Bundles
- 512K/256K DSL - just $20 additional per month
- 1MB/512K DSL - just $40 additional per month
Limited time offer!
CALL 224-5224 TO ORDER or stop in, 335 4th Ave.
*Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Waiting on Caller ID, and Call Forwarding. This limited time offer is available to residential customers only in Seward and Moose Pass. Prices do not include taxes and fees. Free DSL installation is for customers who maintain the service for 12 months. A DSL modem is required.
DSL modems are provided free but remain the property of TelAlaska and must be returned when terminating service.